I can’t even right now lolol.
TBT from last week!
Tiffany Blue Macarons.
My cousin was begging me to make her some macarons and she literally harassed me on FB, IG, and text messages lol. She said she’s going to make steak salad so I should make macarons haha. Girl’s night/family night was a success!
I think I am naturally incapable of maintaining any form of friendship.
Bummed in bed all day watching anime lol.
Just finished the whole series of Red Data Girl!
All I can sum up right now is…there better be a season two! Now I want to read the novel lol. Next anime to watch…Sailor Moon Crystal!
IT 8MAZING! Haaa *did you get that? okay ill stop lol*
Battery life is good, I think after a couple of charges, it starts charging faster! Honestly, I’m so used to charging my phone 24/7 (a habit because the S3 kept dying) that I charge my HTC One M8 every night even when it’s at like…75% after the whole day. Overall, it lasts longer than the S3 BUT I heard the S4/S5 has a really good battery life as well but I ain’t about that external battery life no more fuck that. Plus, the M8 also has the same option as the S5 where you can do like this super power saving thing where it goes all black and white and make your battery last for days even at like 30% lol.
And the camera is not bad. I like it, took me a couple of days but I really like it. I don’t love it, but it takes good enough pics for a phone. I mean purpose of a phone is not to take pics, it’s to make phone calls. If I want HD pics, I’ll use my T3i for that. But overall for the camera quality, it’s not that bad. Can’t beat the S5’s camera but OH, it does have a advantage on the S5 and any other phone when it comes to taking low light pics omfg hella good!
I wish people would be more honest with each other, even if the truth hurts. If not, at least with me.
If you got an issue with me or feel like we’re falling apart, all it takes is communication. You can’t expect things to magically be better again or for me to hit you up asking what’s wrong when I have no clue that there was even an issue to start with.
Haha why are you even on anon. It’s just hard to take anons seriously lol. Btw you said arse hueueue. ARSEEEEEEEEE.
I don’t get this a million times a day and when I do get it more than once in the same day, it means someone is playing a joke LOL..
If not, thank you~ I’m actually just really photogenic lol. If only I look as good in real life as I do in my pics.
I didn’t know how else I could show escapingtheweather the screen shots of the app I used to change my keyboard to hangul so I just made a post just in case anyone else was interested in pimping out their phone or keyboard. Sadly, this only apply to android phones! Apple, get on this level plz lol. We were using the Google Korean keyboard and that shit sucks. Plus it seems the keys are really sensitive, so if that’s an issue you guys should check out this app.
Going by order of pics:
- App is called Phone Theme Shop. You will also need to download the Phone Theme Shop Keyboard Setting.
- This is the Theme Shop Keyboard Setting opened and it’s basically where you go to set up the keyboard functions.
- This is the Phone Theme Shop opened. This is what it looks like when you first open the app (if you just downloaded the app though, it’s going to go through the basics with you and tell you all your options and what is possible to do with this app. Feel free to just scroll right through it all till you reach this section of the app).
- After you click on the ‘Keyboard' button, it'll lead you to a whole bunch of different themed keyboards. Do realize not all of the keyboards or themes are free. Usually there is a little green plant face on certain themes to let you know that you’re required to pay for that theme.
The app IS in Korean but you’re not required to know any Korean to be able to use this app, just play around with it! Also, excuse my phone lol. I haven’t had the time to pimp it out or even label my folders loool.
I’ve been waiting for it to rain all summer and now that it finally is, I find it perfectly fitting for today.
RIP Robin Williams.
13. Where do you want to be right now? Alaska, Korea, anywhere in Europe.
14. What do you want to be in the future? I don’t even know ;c I’ve been trying to figure this out for the past 6 years and I still can’t come to terms with what I want to be. I’m not passionate about anything and I’m not good at anything, living that mediocre life. But I haven’t lost hope, just going to keep trying new things and hopefully I’ll stumble upon something I’ll really like.
15. When was the last time you cried? Why? Honestly, I’ve cried a lot in the past two months, so much that I’ve lost track of all the times I’ve cried. And I think it might have to do with my depression and anxiety, well that’s what my family doctor said at least.
17. Who do you miss? I miss my best friend in Philly. I miss my 언니 & 오빠 in Korea.
18. If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? In the spur of the moment I would most likely have said fuck yeah lol. But thinking about it rationally, no, I wouldn’t. Doesn’t matter if I have a different life because I feel that every life will come with hardships and obstacles. I battled it out with this life like this for 22 years now, why start over when I’ve gotten this far already lol.
19. What was the best thing you were given? Life? I have a hate love relationship with ‘life’ but having the chance or opportunity at all is a blessing. I may abuse it at times but I feel lucky to be alive and healthy.
20. Who was the last person who called you? Mama Abe. She’s always watching e_____e haha.
3. Who do you want to be with right now? My bed.
5. Who is the first person in your contacts? My contacts list is in alphabetical order so…
12. Who is your favorite blogger? Don’t have one really, but here are some blogs that I seem to like a lot~
16. Are you happy? As of the fleeting moment, kind of.
26. Name someone pretty. Your mom.
37. Do you like someone as of the moment? Haaa. This is a hard question…Let’s just say I’m transitioning away from liking someone because it’s pretty much one sided right now.
111. Post a picture of yourself.