Why all these tricks hitting me up to go out tonight when they know we all got finals next week?! LOL.
Man, the struggle is real. I want to go but I know I shouldn’t, they told me to sleepover the whole weekend so we can study during the day and go out at night. Racheeeeeeeeet!
- Finals are next week
- Still haven’t registered for classes next quarter
- Need to do college transfer app for next fall
- Need to make an appointment with my advisor
Lawd, I don’t have time to figure any of this out. On top of it, I can’t find anyone to cover my shift next week ;( I still need to buy a macbook air case but there aren’t many cases for the 2013 macbook air model. Sigh I feel so stressed already.
It’s about time I invested in a new laptop.
After 5 years with that brick of a macbook lol I decided to get the Macbook Air instead of that sexy ass Macbook Pro with retina display. As much as I wanted that Macbook Pro with retina display, a Macbook Air was more ideal for what I needed to get done and at least a hundred or two bucks cheaper.
On the bright side, no tax! Whoot whoot!! Also had the option of a student discount but opted for the $150 gift card instead because the student discount only gives me $50 off. Win, win for me. I’m about to buy an Apple TV tomorrow with this gift card lol. Holla!
Oh and when I went to Best Buy, those best buy jerks who work in the Apple section tried to rip me off saying how I should’ve came to them instead of the Apple store, they got a better deal, etc. They also mentioned how we’re not suppose to get tax exempted because it was black friday. Well fyi to those cheating assholes, everyone else in the damn Best Buy store knows you’re allowed to be tax exempted, I believed them because my mom bought a tv there 20 minutes later with the tax EXEMPTED. They even tried to persuade me to buy an Apple TV there since it was only 84 bucks there but hey, I can get that for FREE with that 150 bucks of in store credit at Apple. In your face Best Buy.
My first black friday ever, I’m a happy camper~
홍대에서~ #홍대 #한국 #셀카 #나 #shopping #selca #hongdae #korea #throwback #수빈
Had to reblog myself because I keep getting people from Korea viewing this every time I check who’s viewing my blog. It’s always this photo and always someone for Korea. It’s even 2-4 people at a time too.
내가 홍대에서 찍은 사진보고가는 한국인들에게: 왜 전부다 이사진에 관심이있나여? 한국사람들만 이사진을 보길래 살짝 궁금하네여.. 원하시면 말걸어도되요~^^
They are tragic. When I watch tragic episodes…the bad things in my life seem easier.
Story of my life, the exact same reason why I’ve been watching this and so many other dramas lol.
7. I think like everyone else, I have a lot of insecurities. I actually wrote a post about one of my biggest insecurity already in this post. But to name a few other insecurities, it would be:
- Not being good enough for my family, friends, etc. I’m the black sheep of my family and to top it off I have a twin sister so everyone is always comparing us since the day we were born. Everything I do is always being criticized and compared to my twin sister.
- Being mediocre at everything in life. Growing up, I thought I was really good at a lot of stuff but then I realized I was just borderline above average at everything. Sports, studying, hobbies, etc. There’s nothing I’m particularly good at where I can confidently say I do well in or have a passion for. Even to this day, everything I do is half assed or not super awesome, just enough to get by each day.
- My appearance. Its something I’ve been battling with since I hit puberty. I was always super lean and skinny as a kid until I started middle school. I started gaining more weight and I wasn’t really that attractive either. But I lost weight during my junior year and senior year in Korea which I was content with. But of course, Korea has their own standards for what is considered “skinny” so I went through the year there with a lot of my classmates and 오빠s calling me fat and to diet. Though I know they were half joking about it, when people tell you the same thing so many times, you start to believe it. But I got over that, the real appearance insecurity started when I came back to the states. I was depressed and going through reverse culture shock so I just really let myself go. I gained like 20-30 pounds and was the heaviest I ever was in my life. My family always comment about my appearance and my weight. I think right now, I’m just not satisfied with my appearance and it feels even worse when I have my family members telling me how fat I look when I already know I’m not in the best shape. I also don’t find myself as attractive as people tell me. Unless it was said to my face, I won’t truly believe it. Photos can be manipulated by lighting and angle, I just happen to know how to work those tricks.
17. Wait is this suppose to be a trick question? Honestly, there is no one I actually want to be friends with. Like I haven’t met anyone new that I want to be friends with yet because technically, everyone I meet becomes a friend? I don’t meet a lot of people but when I do, it’s usually through a friend and we usually exchange fb.
So we’re having a weight lost contest at work LOL. So far, no one is taking me seriously (I’m not even taking myself seriously) because I’ve been eating really unhealthy food hahaha. It’s so bad but after looking at the list again and seeing that everyone is working so hard and actually lost a couple of pounds already, I feel really bad for sluffin’.
So after studying tonight, my lazy ass is going to run on that treadmill for an hour or two.
Let the weight lost contest (officially) begin lol!!!
내 방 ❤ My room.
- Finally received my financial aid award! Got awarded only for this quarter and winter quarter since I exceed my stay at a CC. But I can appeal for more aid for spring quarter and so on (phew).
- We’re having a weight lost contest at work lol. We’re all pitching in 5-10 bucks and recording our weight for the next month or so. Whoever lose the most weight (healthily) will get the whole pot of money. I’m going to be working out at my cousin’s full equipped gym at her apartment with her and my little sister so I hope I’ll actually lose weight even if it’s just little. The money is just a plus if I do win lol.
- My halloween party was so dope, people I don’t even know who are friends with the people who came to my party are giving me props for having a bomb ass party. This guy who actually DJs at all the clubs in Seattle is throwing a party tomorrow and he told my friend who work at one of the clubs to invite everyone who was at my party because he said we look like we know how to have a good time. Lawd, does this mean I somewhat have a social life? Haa.
- I’m going to SoCal for my second nephew’s birthday! From the Nov 28-Dec 1 or Nov 29-Dec 1. I will also be spending Christmas in SoCal again since it will be our first Christmas at my older sister’s new home. She really wants to deck that home out and everything so even if I didn’t want to go, I still have to go lol.
- Yesterday at 1pm, my god grandpa’s good friend and neighbor finally passed away. I can’t believe he really passed away. RIP.
- My house is still trashed.
- I have been sluffin’ in all three of my classes.
What was the point of learning cursive in elementary school??
I have a Korean friend in Korea who is studying english on his own right now and occasionally he sends me quick shots of what he’s studying and one of the thing that showed up was cursive. I was like, you know, Americans (I don’t know about other English speaking countries) don’t really use cursive for everyday life or things. Honestly the last time I written in cursive was when I was writing a letter and wanted it to make it look all fancy lol and that was probably like 2 years ago.
My cursive sucks btw so I prefer not to write in cursive ever. Is there anyone out there that actually use cursive on a daily basis?
2013년10월31일 & 2013년11월1일.
First half of the photos are the photos from my house party. The other half were from the ‘International’ party which was held by the International students at UW.
Sorry for the poor photo quality~ They were all taken by phone lol.
This week has been one of the craziest week of my life.
I threw a Halloween party at my house on Halloween after working a 9 hour shift and it was crazy. My house is still currently trashed right now lol. I have never partied this much in my life, maybe it’s because I never went to any parties from pre k-12 so I’m making it up now when I’m a full grown adult hahaha. I took a lot of videos and photos from that night as well as photos from the Halloween party we went to the day after Halloween. It was an international student Halloween party at UW (I would also like to mention that it was fucking boring lol all they did was talk and take pictures. But I do have a story about the guys that talked to me, especially that Korean casanova guy hahaa).
Also, I aced both my math and nutrition midterms ;___;<3 Didn’t think that was going to happen hahah but the impossible happened! Yay!
Only the project left to do. It’s 7:31AM.
Cries, 9 hour shift tomorrow, why me.